請幫我設計幾段酒店接待外賓,前臺與外賓的日常對話。

  • 作者:由 匿名使用者 發表于 詩詞
  • 2021-12-11

請幫我設計幾段酒店接待外賓,前臺與外賓的日常對話。 匿名使用者 1級 2014-07-20 回答

welcome to our hospital,may i help you?歡迎光臨,需要我幫忙嗎?

what can i do for you?我能為你做些什麼?

what‘s your order?你想點些什麼?

do you want us to wake you up tomorrow?明天需要叫早嗎?

im sorry, but would you please show me your id card? 不好意思,你能拿一下你的身份證嗎?

前臺接待

1。Would you please complete this registration form?請您填寫一下這張登記表,好嗎?

2。Could you please put your nationality there,sir?先生,請將您的國籍寫在這。

3。May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?請用大寫字母寫您的名字好嗎

4。What’s your occupation,please?請問您的職業?

5。What’s your address in your native country,please?請問您在本國的地址?

6。Could you sign your name,please?請您籤一下名,好嗎? 7。I’ll need your signature。 我需要您的簽名。 8。Sign here,please。 請在這籤。

9。Would you put your signature here,please?請您在這籤一下名,好嗎? 10。May I see your passport,please?我可以看看您的護照嗎? 11。Have you got any identification?您有什麼可以證明您身份的嗎? 12。Here is your key,hope you enjoy your stay in our hotel。 這是您的鑰匙,祝您住店愉快。

13。Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?為安全期間,請您在外出時把房間鑰匙放到接待臺來好嗎?

14。Could you keep your room key until you check out?請您在住點期間自己保管鑰匙,直到離店。

15。The porter will show you to your room。行李員會領您去您的房間的。 16。Your room number is 502。 on the fifth floor。 您的房號是502房,在5樓。

17。The porter will take your luggage and show you the way。 行李員會為您提行李,併為您領路。

18。I’m afraid your room is not ready yet。 Would you mind waiting,please?We are very sorry for the inconvenience。 恐怕您的房間還沒有整理好,希

望您不會介意在這裡等一下,給您帶來的不便真對不起。

19。Our check-in time is 12 noon,I’m afraid we have no vacant rooms now。 would you mind waiting until then?我們登記入住的時間是中午12點,恐怕現在沒有空房,煩請您等到那是好嗎?

20。Unfortunately,we are fully booked for tonight,would you like me to get you a room in another hotel?很抱歉,我們今晚的房間已全部訂滿,我幫您聯絡另外一家酒店,好嗎?

21。Please wait a moment,I have to check if there is a room available。 請稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房間可以出租。

22。As a hotel policy,we require one day’s room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation。 飯店規定沒有預訂的客人入住需交一天的房費押金。

23。The room rate is 135 per day including 10% service charge。 房費是每天135美元,包括10%的服務費。

24。Room-to-room calls can be made from your room,please dial room number directly。 在房間內可撥打房間與房間的電話,請直接撥號。

25。Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon。 如果您在中午12:00點以後退房將加收半天房費。

26。Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm。如您在下午6點以後退房將收全天房費。

27。No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parent’s room without extra bed。 12歲以下兒童與父母同床不收加床費。

28。All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlier,as a hotel policy。 飯店規定,除保證類預訂或提前預訂外,其他預訂均保留房間至預訂日當天下午6點。

29。Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice。 飯店房價若有變更,恕不另行通知。

30。We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts。 我們對某些商業團體實行特別價格。

31。Please show me your passport or some other identification。 請讓我看一下您的護照或其他能證明您身份的證件。

32。I’m due to check out tomorrow,but I’d like to extend my stay by two or three days。 我應該明天離店,但我想延長兩至三天離店。

Top